- Test computers both appear functional
- All Applications appear installed
- No errors reported in the System Log Thoughts:
In my experience when a Windows DHCP Server is online clients will retrieve IP’s from it instead of ANSR. It was explained to me that ANSR takes a little bit longer than the Windows DHCP Service, and since DHCP is “first-come, first-served” clients will almost always get their IP from the Windows DHCP Service.
- Create a private network on the KU LAN
- Assign private IP addresses to DNS, DHCP, an AD Servers
- Create a private scope on DHCP
- Create reservations for each lab computer, to prevent regular client from getting a non-routable IP